At Your First Visit With the Doctor
Serving Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Grimsby and surrounding areas.
- A valid health card. If your health card is not valid you will be required to pay $75.00 to see the doctor.
- This money will be refunded to you when a valid health card is produced.
- A list of all your current medications.
- A list of all the creams, pills or other medications that you have tried for your skin problem prior to seeing Doctor V. Alternatively you can bring the actual tubes and bottles of the medicines
- The names of the medication(s) to which you are allergic, if any.
Cash, Debit card, Visa or Mastercard if you may be purchasing products or having a cosmetic (non-OHIP insured) procedure done on the day of your visit.
- We do not accept cheques, Diner’s Club Cards or American Express.